Sunday, January 31, 2010

Untittle again?

today i woke up at 7.10am~~
dont felt like wanna get out from my bed =X
last time...if i can sleep until 7am..
it's already a good news for me...
but then for now...
7am for me is still a very early morning ==
this shown that i'm getting lazier and lazier!!!
before SPM...i had a healthy lifestyle...
sleep before 10.30pm...wake up on 6am...
how about now?
sleep on 12am++ and wake up on 8am++ XD
my black circles come and say hello to me everyday ==

i went to temple's dharma class today~
and i asked Tracy about university and college things...
i think diploma is a good choice =)
but all those things are still keep in view > <
so what can i do is be patience now....
I'm more interested in science field...
but then it's really suitable me?
i don't know =(
OK...i don't want to think about it...

my elder brother went back to Kampar
he is still the same..
but getting fatter..especially his TUMMY!!!
and his skin is darker...like Malay ==
he told me that the hostel is really sucks...
many mosquitoes and ants....
he bought a second hand bicycle....
therefore it's easier for him to go to school...
so far he is still OK ^^
i can meet him during Chinese New Year
yeah....it's 14 days more XD

No comments:

Post a Comment