Monday, January 11, 2010

Stay at home quite boring...
but can sleep and eat when ever I like ^^
I never do exercises since SPM until now =.=
very lazy man....
internet and handphone are the only things that allow me to connect with others...
Li Wei never on9 today..
hope to ask her about either wanna hang out with darling at wednesday or not...
I hope we can hang out together at wednesday~
this sunday won't be going to temple due to transportation problem~
cant meet all my crazy buddies XD
I think I'll miss u all~
last week Tracy didn't attend oh...
long time didn't meet u....
miss u so much ><
u busy about assigments?
I lost the chance of go to education fair at KLCC...
too bad....
may be I can get some advises from there...
by the way...
it's over....
so what can I do is...
ask my fren to share some information about the education fair with me
always play computer and watch tv really bad to my eyes....
need some rest for my eyes....

5 comments:

  1. dun so sad ba~
    i missed the education fair too..
    there will another education fair during march..
    ^^
    find a job ba~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dear, sorry ya,
    last week i'd to work.
    haha, earn money for myself,
    u wan to ask me sumthing regards education stuff? haha, i'm gud in tat :P blerks
    aiyo, can sms me anything, i will alwitz reply u ASAP xD
    i know u wan to save money dun 1 sms me, den find me in msn or drop something on my wall in FB, i will alwitz check my FB ... :)

    i'll be goin to DBA tis week, but u r not going, no fate? hmmm, nvm, next week den :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..ok ^^
    I'll never miss the education fair at March~
    thx for ur advise...

    ReplyDelete
  4. nvm my dear Tracy~
    I prefer u explain to me face to face...
    haha...no fate?
    who say so?
    if v hav no fate then how come we're frens nw?
    anyway...hope to meet u ASAP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, ok no prob :P
    i know i pro in this area..blerkss

    ReplyDelete