Friday, January 29, 2010

A Beatiful day?

today is a beautiful day? i think so...
because my brother is coming back~
that fellow is so excited~~~~ XD
i felt excited too....
because there is someone i can mad with ^^
haven arrived KL he already messaged me...
asked me go to supermarket with him...
anyway...i'm quite free...why not?
for sure he is going to squeeze my cheeks again =X
i keep on calling him uncle....keke
so this few days wont be around...
may be let my brother to play computer =)

unfortunately...my hp reload left rm5++....
cannot message my friends lor ==
but it's ok....
i only hope my brother can help me to fix the maple file error and problem...
thus i can play maple~~~~~~~~~
besides that...
during Chinese New Year...
my family will helps my grandpa to celebrate his 80 years old birthday!!
it sounds great =)
wow....my cousin is started to countdown for CNY
i guess he miss us so much XD
that's all what i'm going to share with...

No comments:

Post a Comment