Monday, January 25, 2010

Finally I'm back~

today went to listen the lecture...
it's really a boring day =(
what can i do is keep on sms my friend...
and also chat with Lai Fong XD
she said i never care about her feeling > <
because at least i have someone to message
but then she dont have...
she was joking with me...
actually i thought we dont have much topics to chat about...
but then it's not...
we talked so many things...
she is a mad girl XD

the lecture divided into 2sections...
each section have different lecturer...
after that we got a recess at 2pm sharp...
the second lecturer shown us some scary videos ==
the accident videos...
you can even see the blood spread out everywhere...
i guess the videos are 18PG ==
some cases are really scary...
i saw the organs from the victim...
i do not know it is intestine or brain T.T
there are few cases are the people stucked under the wheels of lorries...
wow...the people still can talk ==
ouch!!!! it's so pain!!!

dont talk about it...
i dont want to recall all those memories ==
what i need to do is study the books..
and pass the test!!!!
i must pass the test..
if not i have to say bye bye to my RM50~~
next monday is holiday...
so i cant take the test on next monday...
anyway...it's ok =)
today is a boring and tiring day....

unfortunately...
i dont know what's wrong with my fingerprint and the machines ==
i tried few times for the first machine...
the officer asked me to clean my finger...
my palms are good in sweating ==
the officer said the sweat caused the machines not able to detect...
i tried all 3 machines...
almost 10times i had tried... T.T
finally the third machine detected ==
all people looked at me..sweat...
that's all for today~

No comments:

Post a Comment