Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sad =(

Just now i got a phone call from my music centre...
Mr.Khoo said my piano teacher will be not around for 1month...
therefore...there is another teacher to replace her in this month...
sad man....will miss my piano teacher so much...
and i going to take an examination at March...
anyway...it's just a theory test =)
i think that is not a big problem...
don't know who is my new teacher...
i hope is a she XD
i think i can only give my chinese new year present to my piano teacher after chinese new year... but then it's ok =)
i know she will accept...

tomorrow going to listen the lecture...
owh man...
what can i do in this 5 hours?
luckily....Lai Fong go with me =)
at least there is someone i can talk to~~~
and just now my dear sent me a message...
she asked me either want to hang out with her and darling on next wednesday or not...
but then i cant tell her my decision immediately....
i will be inform her after tomorrow ^^
i hope i can go out...
my dear passed her undang test~
she got 47 per 50...
clever girl ^^ grats ya!!!

Chinese new year is coming soon...
is the time to help my mum to clean my house =)
it's not so hard for me...
i'm just scared of the dust and lizard!!!!
my nose is sensitive to the dust =(
just now i ate half bowl of rice...
but then...
may be i'm still feeling not well....
i felt like wanna vomit ==
what's wrong with my stomach?
i guess i ate something wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment