Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Brand New Day~

hoho..my friend came to my house...
she received many english pop songs from me =)
and she found a new job...
want to grats her~
she is going to work as an officer...
but she need to learn about accountancy due to she don't even know the basic for accountancy...
she is going to work during weekdays...
thus..she wanted to find another part time job during weekend...
owh man =.=
is she a robot?
i felt i'm such a lazy person ==

darling failed her undang test...
sad for her...
she got 41 per 50...
she was so sad and regretted...
i tried my best to comfort her even what i had done is just nothing...
cheer up ya my darling,hui ru =)
i know u tried ur best...
dont blame urself...it's not ur fault...
dont know my dear,li wei passed her test or not...

yesterday..my dear messaged me...
she introduced a job for me...
it's a promoter job...
is either part time or full time...
work at Boutique shop at Pavilion or Starhill...
i hope i can take this job...
but then my mum refused...
too bad...hope to get some pocket money > <
anyway...it's ok for me =)
stay at home to be a 'GOOD' girl XD

No comments:

Post a Comment