Friday, January 8, 2010

No title~

I think i getting sick ><
early in the morning i awake from sleep..
i felt sore throat...
i know thats the sign telling me that i'm getting sick
but then it's ok after i drank lots of water~~
during noon time...
i cooked spagetti with my elder brother...
and we ate two big bowls of spagetti..
it's extremely full!!!!

I felt that i misses my secondary school life...
it's full of sweet memories...
i can still remember who always beated by me XD
even though i hate to go to school last time...
I feel that actually bio,chem and phy r very nice subjects...
I regretted why i never ''fall in love'' with them earlier....
I don't know what course i going to choose...
I even don't know what university or college i going to study...
but now i'll put all those question aside and relax

I watched a movie which known as Avatar
It's a nicest movie i ever watch...
I like Jake Sully!!!! Wao!!!!!
He looks cool and handsome in NAVI look....
I also strongly recommend the music of ''Summer'' by Joe Hisaishi...
This music can be found in the album of Kikujiro...
''Summer'' is a great perform....
The melody goes on smoothly and perfectly =)

No comments:

Post a Comment