Friday, January 22, 2010

Oh My God~

LOL...
it's really a bad news for me!!
my weight is increasing slowly... T.T
isshh....too bad..
no doubt...
i stay at home everyday...
besides sleeping and eating...
i only sit in front of my computer and online > <
i think i should start to keep fit...
but then i will never decrease my meals =)
i rather do exercises than decrease my meals...
say NO to junk foods...
how about desserts?
owh no...desserts are my favourite > <
somemore chinese new year is coming soon...
i need to say bye bye to soft drinks and junk foods...
anyway...junk foods are not good for our body... =)
hope i can get back my ideal weight as soon as possible...

i had finished to download maple file...
this is the second times i failed to work the file ==
i cant activate the file...
even thought i tried my best....
sad man T.T
no fate to meet my maple friends and my character > <
if my brother is here with me...
then i dont need to be upset about that...
he will help me to settle all those problems...
but then...
now he is studying at kampar...
i started to miss him...
dont know whether he can adapt the new environment or not...
i met him in msn last few days ago...
he is still the same XD
that fellow show me his 'innocent' face ^^
hope to meet him at grandma house during chinese new year holidays...

somemore i also need to say thanks to my brother,solor
although we have no blood relate...
he always help me...
all my english posts in this blog....
he will helps me to double check...
and correct my mistakes =)
thus...i can learn from my mistakes...
i dont know what can i do for him... > <
i just hope he is always happy and healthy...
and thanks to all my friends who ever helped me...
in my life...friends and family are really important to me..
i will be appreciate what i having now...

No comments:

Post a Comment