Friday, January 8, 2010

A happy day~

Today went to piano lesson...
last week my piano teacher gave me a christmas present ^^
so i decided to buy her a present too...
when i gave her the present she kept thanks you for the present...
i like my piano teacher..because her patience during teaching...
i get 3 books from her...these 3books help me to prepared my exams during March and July~
really nervous about my exams...
i don't know why my hands,leg and my mind cant cooperate...
need to read the notes,play with pedal,count the notes and keys...
but then i getting used to it =)
i'm really appreciate that i can learn piano!!!
learning how to play music intrument can allow us to concentrate on doing few things at a time...
because u need to do few things at the same time...
it's not that easy at the first...

besides that,just now i messaged jing ying...
because her church is near by PJ...
which is near to the church that attacked by people...
luckily the church she went is not harmed
although i'm not christian..but then i hope nothing happened on my friends...
last night daddy asked me and mum to follow him go to kampar at next thursday...
no choice..i have to go ><
go and visit my brother new school~
i'm pretty sure that i'll be doing nothing when i'm around there...
it's ok...because i always stay at home and be otaku XD

don't know what wrong with the maple file...
after i used few days to download the 1.66BG file...
but failed to load ==
too bad...i need to spend more time to download it again..
hng!!! i thought i can play maple....
chinese new year is coming soon~~happy ^^
going back to hometown and eat eat eat!!!
i going to say bye bye to my ideal weight T.T
anyway...just hope to enjoy the remaining holidays...

2 comments: