Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Nice Day

yesterday hang out with my dear,Li Wei and her friend~
owh man...she was late...
i wait for her at Hang Tuah for almost 15minutes...
being ''siao lang'' there ==
doing nothing...luckily there is someone i can message to...
finally i met my dear~~~~~~
she run towards me XD
both of us like get crazy ==
then we took monorail to bukit bintang...
haha...we are lazy enough...
while waiting the train...only two of us talked non-stop =X

finally we arrived Pavilion~~~~~
the main entrance of Pavilion is decorated...
it looks nice ^^
we took some pictures while waiting Li Wei's friend...
and a western uncle asked me to help him take a picture...
haha...he is a chubby man...
he then said thanks to me... =)
my dear's friend came at the last~~~
she is quite tall and quiet...
mostly only me and my dear be mad at there ==
we asked her to take pictures..
she is just shy XD
dont be shy lar..girl ^^

we watched a movie....
it's called ''Tooth Fairy''...
not bad...i had learnt something through this movie =)
after movie...we continued to shop....
i bought 3pairs of earings and a jacket~
the earings are huge in size XD
it's obvious enough...haha
then we walked to Sungai Wang and my dear's friend went to Lauyat by herself...
we just shopped for awhile...
then we took monorail and LRT to go back home~
it's a nice day for us ^^
i guess my dear will upload the pictures we took on FaceBook
wao....some pictures of me...
are really stupid and ugly ==

No comments:

Post a Comment