Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lalala~

Yeah~later going to yam cha with friends~~
quite happy..because I already long time never meet them...
tonight will be going back to hometown at perak...
I extremely hope my cousin and his family will come to grandma house~~
Di di...I'm waiting for u~~ XD
ehh...I got so many books wanna give u...
besides that,pls be appreciate and take care of my books!!!
Tomorrow I will not be around~
I'll miss u all de T.T
my elder brother is going to study at Kampar...
don't know how his university looks like~
if got chance...I will take some pictures ya ^^

and...
I noticed that...
I become very mad after SPM...
is this the effect of SPM? XD
who can cure my sickness? haha...
but then..I quite enjoy when I'm crazy with my friends...
is that my sickness very serious??
haha..actually just wanna mention about me and my darling,ruru~
don't punch me ya XD

No comments:

Post a Comment