Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Thank You so much~~

第一次玩blog有点无从下手的感觉.....
还好darling有上线...
被我狂追问怎样加照片和音乐盒~
在此致上我的谢意!!!!
owh..thank you my darling hui ru!!!! ^^
sorry for kept on distrubing u this 2 days ><
i'm really shocked that others can decorate their blog becomes very pretty n nice...
i don't know how many effort that they had put into their blog...
but i think it's worth =)
i learnt many things from my darling...
i really appreciate for her helps!!!
actually i noticed that blogging is quite enjoyable...
especially when u doing nothing at home XD
I hope all of u will forgive me for my broken english..
and i lazy to type mandarin due to my pinyin is not that good....
always make mistake =.=
and thanks my brother who correct my mistakes ^^
what i going to share with u guys...thats all

5 comments:

  1. Haha..I get d ^^


    Thank u SHare blog to me ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz~dear~
    1 cry out joh~
    haha!xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. y wanna cry ah? very touching ah? XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. yala~
    leave cmm at me thr ah~
    mor touching!
    cz gt u 出现 liao!
    haha!xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha...ok next time leave a comment in ur blog~^^

    ReplyDelete