Monday, February 1, 2010

My Daddy's Wallet Is Bleeding~

(the shopping mall is decorated with pink colour..it's abit scary =X)
yesterday daddy brought us to shopping mall ^^
my mum and I shopped for almost 2hours....
finally i bought a shirt,legging,accesories and a pair of shoes~
i like my shoes so much XD
it's has no discount due to it's new arrival T.T
it's my slipper? i think so =X

(my new slipper?)
or wear the shoes with casual look should be ok~
i bought a T-shirt again....
because i became a T-shirt big fan =X
i'm affected by my dear,Li Wei~~~
it's white in colour...owh my favourite colour!!
with a teddy bear patern...
my parents didn't bought anything ==


then we were heading to giant to buy some daily goods...
my parents bought 4packs of oats and others... =X
chinese new year is coming...
but money is going T.T
wallets are crying... XD
i viewed someone's blog....
the person used almost rm600 on her hair ==
just to dye 2 times and do treatment...
is it really worth?
i don't know...
but i'll never use so much of money on my hair...
because i'm poor XD

my elder brother is studying at Kampar now...
so we cant purchase any clothes for him...
because that fellow is getting fatter and fatter....
some of my friends who never work are getting fatter too XD
same for me ==
i need a great look to welcome the coming of chinese new year!
haha..but then...
i never put so much of effort on it...
so it's impossible for me....
besides i'm crazy in doing exercises...
my maple guildmates asked me to go out with them...
unfortunately..i will go back to my hometown during chinese new year...
anyway...i hope all my friends and family members are healthy and happy in 2010~
hurray~~~~welcome the coming of Tiger year XD

No comments:

Post a Comment