Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My First Baking Experience~

hmmm....today home alone....
friends were busy and no one let me disturb =X
so i made a decision....
i wanna bake some cookies~~~
my mum bought me some materials yesterday...
besides that..Lai Fong taught me how to make chocolate cornflakes cookies...
the steps are easy and it don't require oven XD
i lazy to use oven~~
hmm....i realised that...
stay in kitchen easy feel hot and sweating ==
i cannot open the fan because i was heating water...
somemore the melted chocolate will freeze faster if i opened the fan...
causes the chocolate cannot mix with cornflakes evenly....
so i stayed in kitchen for 2hours++
my neck and shoulders were so tired ==
first time baking....with no guide and help~~
after finished....i tried the cookies~
awesome!!! like it XD
thanks Lai Fong~~~
my mum tried it and she said not bad ^^
all i will bring back to my grandma's house....
but i must left some for my brother XD
decided let him bring back to hostel...
yeah~~~i love Chinese New Year!!!!

(cookies~~waiting me to put them into their 'house' ^^)

(yeah~~they stay in their 'home' until chinese new year XD )

3 comments: