Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hmm...don't know what to share with you guys...
nothing special these few days...
spent most of my time on computer again =X
my lifestyle really sucks ==
next Monday may be going to take the undang test...
but haven confirm yet ==
owh man...I'm lazy to study the KPP...
what to do if i want to pass it straight...
the only way is to study hard lor...
i feel there is something wrong with my keyboard~
i wanna change a new one!!!!
next time go to PC fair only buy =X
the price is cheaper compared to normal shops...

morning i went out with my mum and auntie...
because i wanted to take the picture for L license~
oh my god ==
it's damn ugly...
my face looks damn chubby in the picture!!!
especially my cheeks!!!!
ARGH!!!
no choice...we already paid him the $$...
Lai Fong said if Monday we can't go for the test...
why don't i go to take the test by myself...
but i dont want to be alone T.T
it bores me...

after came back from hometown....
it will be bad days for me ==
my daddy urged me to follow along to relative's house!!
owh no!!! my brother is not with me...
i'm going to be a extremely quiet..
LOL....eventhough you all know i'm not lar ==
but what to do?
besides eating snacks and watch tv?
the date of DOM gathering is 19th Feb~
but my father mentioned that we might be going to his cousin's house...
please~~~i dont want to miss the gathering~
somemore it's the only chance i can escape from going to my relative's house...

No comments:

Post a Comment