Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Great Holidays~

i went back to my hometown for 5days~~~
it's a nice trip ^^
but started it's not that fun actually...
because my cousin's husband chee wei haven back to hometown!!!
he is so so so funny....
gambling for 3days.....LOL...
the most enjoy part is....
whole family celebrate my grandpa's birthday~~
he is 80year old....
but his body seems like not that strong as last time =(
everytime i go back to hometown...
i will help my grandpa to cut his nails ^^
everytime he will ask me to wash my hands after helped him to cut his nails...
even he is in blur condition...
but he knows every single action we did...
my cookies were finished....haha...
but i felt it's too sweet for me...
too many things to share with in these few days..
what i can do is...
simplified all those things into few sentences...
and share with my friends =)
gonna go out on friday and sunday!!!!!!!!!
hurray~~~~~~~~~
i love chinese new year~!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment