Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Should I Angry?

LOL....finally i can online~~~
streamyx down in my house area for 4 days...
i called to the office twice....
their atttude made me angry ==
hello...not my modem's problem...
how come keep on asking me about my modem model...
even asked me what window my computer using...
asked my handphone number...
asked so many non sense..sweat...
the 4th day morning only i saw there were 2 guys came and repaired...
but then..after they gone...i tried to use internet...
still the same what...cannot online...
then i called to streamyx office again...
talked for almost 15minutes...
end up with...
''Miss Ng , you should try to plug modem's wire into.....if still cannot we will search for alternative ways for you...''
owh man...i'm fainted ==
what i want is send ur people and check for us!!!

finally...at the night time...
Lai Fong sent me a message...
she told me she can online...
then i ran towards my room and switched on my modem...
lastly...can use internet!!!!
i switched on my computer and on msn XD
wao...there was 9 offline messages...
then heading to facebook....
i was shocked that my Friend For Sale value jumped from 300k to 247mil...
quite happy with it =)
thanks my di,kyzar and xeno to reimburse me XD
and other buyers too although i don't know who they are~

i woke up early in the morning....
not because my sleeping time is finished...
but sore throat!!!! it's painful ==
i drank 3cups of water after woke up...
ate two throat herbal lozenge....
when i go back to my bed...
i cannot fall asleep T.T
because sore throat and old sickness,nose sensitive ==
my brain still in blur condition and sleepy...
but what to do?
my sickness don't allow me to sleep tight...
i don't want to get sick before Chinese New Year!!!!
hope i'll be ok soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment