Sunday, February 28, 2010

I passed my test~

my parents nagged me for few days >.<
because today i'm going to take the undang test for the 2nd time...
i was so so so so panic...
i scared i'll fail for the 2nd time...
my mum kept nag me to study KPP...
haha...but i'm still enjoying and relaxing...
i started to do those 500questions on friday...
initially i never pay much attention on....
because i'm the kind of person who study last minute XD
thus...what i can do is...
listening songs and chatting with friends in MSN while i'm doing the questions...
so i won't feel sleepy and boring =)
until saturday night..
i started to worry about the test...
i felt that...just finish those questions is not sufficient....
luckily my friends taught me the way to study...
i followed the way they taught....
finished those questions...then review again and again...
i took almost 2hours to read the questions again on sunday morning...
then...is the time for me to go to bus stop and wait for the driver...
i decided to study in the car...
but then the driver kept talking with me...
so i closed my book and accompanied her to chat XD
another guy who is going to take undang test with me...
he just stayed quiet at the behind~
when we arrived our destination....
owh man!!!! there is no others that taking the test...
was so nervous...
when i'm doing the questions...
i felt my palms and foots were cold one...
my palms sweating non-stop...
made the mouse that i used was wet...
i made a double check for the questions...
then i clicked ''YA'' then go for ''KEPUTUSAN''...
the number that i saw was... 48~~~
yeah~~~i passed...finally....
the 1st time i went for the test...the result was sucks =X
i only got 38....
when i reached my house...
my dad told me a sentence...
''If you fail again...I wanna knock ur head!!!''
hahaha...but this time...he can't!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment