Monday, March 1, 2010

First Day Of Work

today is the first day i work....
i woke up on 7am...
still sleepy and blur ><
went to bath and breakfast...
then get ready go to work~~
my mum and I found the office easily~yeah =)
so...i going start my work pretty soon!!!
the manager is a friendly lady...
she told me things in specific...
she then asked a girl to guide me on my duties...
the girl is quite young....not even 20...
i'm just guessing XD
because i'm not familiar with everything...
so she just gave me some simple works....
differentiate the papers they printed or used...
after that cutting down those informations or programs they wanted from newspaper...
there are so many newspaper there...
i spent my time with newspaper from almost 10am until 6pm...
woot~~~my fingers all are black colour XD
i went to toilet frequently...
because i drank so much water....kept refill my water bottle XD
and also washed my hands which are black in colour ==
i just finished 3/4 of newspaper....
tomorrow gonna finish them!!!! yeah~~
so far...i can handle my duties....
hope i can gain some experiences from my job...
yosh~!!!! add oil!!!!
fight for pocket money!!! hahaha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment