Wednesday, March 31, 2010

LOL

hehe...never update my blog for so long...
someone asked me to update my blog....
thus at least there is something for him to read when he have nothing to do...
but then he is speed reader...
somemore my post is just short and nothing special =.=
but never mind...
I'm blogging in my office during the recess time XD
hmm....what to share with u guys??
owh ya....
i applied for A-level at TARC 2 days ago...
because TARC's tuition fee is cheapest compare to others...
because it is under government...
i insisted that don't want stay at hostel...
the campus at Setapak...
my aunt's house just at Gombak...
my parents and aunt's family pursue me to stay at my aunt's house...
because it's just take 10minutes go to TARC by car...
but...but...
i prefer stay at my home XD
so???? how????
now i'm waiting the TARC to approve me...

besides that...my house area cannot access internet for few days...
what's wrong with the streamyx???
i'm get bored with this kind of problem...
hmm....
my darling,Li Wei wanna date me out with Hui Ru...
hohoho....i want to watch ''How To Train Your Dragon''
and also ''Clash Of The Titans''!!!!!
yosh~~~I'm coming~~~

LOL!!!!
Digi's new plan....
sign contract with Digi for iPhone!!!!
>.< hope to get it man!!!!
but then....i'm pretty sure that my parents wont allow...
somemore i think i will spend most of my pocket money on buying books for A-level...
ok fine!!!
think of my A-level will do...
i must study harder!!!!
i searched for some information between form6 and A-level...
finally....i choosed A-level...
because i think it's more suitable for me....
some more A-level is not that risky and students can resit for exam...
the last problem is transportation problem...
but...Kent will teaches me how to go to TARC by LRT and bus...
therefore...problem solved~~~

hush~!!!! fight for my future!!!!
i hope that i made a wise and correct decision...
which bring me to a light and good future...
ok....I'm gonna rest for 5minutes...
then start to work lu!!!
bye~~~ =)

3 comments:

  1. darling, jia you ...
    i'm not free on that night u found me in msn....
    sry yea
    wair for ur good news~

    ReplyDelete
  2. no problem =)
    okok...i will try my best on study!!!
    but my name is still under consideration at tarc...

    ReplyDelete
  3. their process is slow 1...
    but i can guarantee u 100% can go in =D

    ReplyDelete