Saturday, March 13, 2010

SPM Result~~~

finally...i took my SPM result....
I got A for Biology,Physics,English,Moral,Math and also Add Math...
B for History,Bahasa Melayu,English for Science and Technology and Chemistry...
and a C for Chinese....
I was so disappoited about my Chemistry and Chinese....
I didnt expect my chinese will got C >.<
but then what to do??
it's one of the hardest subject to score....
the English and Add Math result are out of my expectation...
i thought i will got B in both subjects....
i got B for my 1119....
i think i'm the lucky one....
because i know that my english can consider as weak....
i expected my chemistry can get at least A-.....
but then...i only got B+....
my fault didnt pay more attention on those important chapters....
thus...to get such result i cannot blame anyone besides myself...
my target was 8As....i didnt reach my target....
but then my parents told me that the result is not that bad and don't think too much....
when i called to daddy at school's hall....
he replied me an answer... ''har??? 6As???? Why so little ah???''
sorry lar T.T i also hope my result is better than that....
but then when i arrived home at night....
they just told me that...they accepted the result....
but i'm not really satisfied with my result...
i'm thinking about scholarship problems right now....
but 6As....seems like the chances are so little....
besides that...i also don't know what course i'm going to study....
tomorrow i'm going to education fair at MidValley with my darling,Hui Ru.....
i think i can get some suggestions and advices from there....
HUSH~!!!!! fight for my future...
GOOD LUCK to all of us....

No comments:

Post a Comment