Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Skin Is Crying~

Lotion,hair conditional,lips balm and leave-on are my lovers recently...
working in air-conditional room makes my skin very dry....
my nose also can't get used to the air-confitional environment~
my lips are so pity...they dry out easily....
i kept drinking water....and also go to toilet frequently XD
thus...before go to work...
i used lots of lotion and leave-on....
pimples are popping out and saying hello to me ==
my eyes are getting worst too...
but then never mind....
i'm just working for 2months~~

today was still the same as last 2 days...
kept on cutting newspapers....
finally i finished all newspaper on 5 something....
the girl who guided me....
she taught me how to use photostat machine later on....
i'm going to photostat the newspapers which contained informations they wanted on both pages...
stand in front photostat machine for whole day??? T.T
need to click the machine to adjust size of paper sheet and also ratio for the size....
owh man...she just taught me once....
luckily i still manage to handle it...
she won't be around for tomorrow....
a malay lady will be guiding me....
but...but...but...
my Bahasa Melayu is getting worst....
if she talks to me in Bahasa Melayu....
then i answer her in English....
how??? such a weird conversation ==
never mind....now is my time to relax~~!!!!
i love night time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment