Friday, March 19, 2010

My Future

Finally.....I made my decision...
I decided to study BioTechnology....
but then...I'm worrying about I can't afford the stress...
I'm going to UCSI open day with my family tomorrow....
still thinking of which university or college to study at >.<
I must think carefully and wisely before make decision....
once I decided....I'm not able to change it anymore....
I'm pretty sure that all my friends facing the same problem as I am....

working time took most of my time....
but then that's good...
i dont need to stay at home for whole day and doing nothing....
but you need to do same thing over and over again...
you cannot complain even u get bored with it...
I learnt to be patience....
I just done thousands of papers on arrangement,photocopy and filling....
next week there will be another thousands of papers for me to finish....
but i rather working with papers than facing computer for whole day....
my eyes will be worst....
I get used to working life.... =)

now is the time for me to complain about Streamyx!!!!!
my house area cannot access internet for 5days....
I don't know what's wrong with it....
but someone was called to the office many times...
no matter how many times we complain about...
their attitude and services are still the same.....
this kind of situation happened 3times in 3months...
I'm really get bored with their attitude on repairing...
slow like a snail.....
ok...fine....endure!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment