Monday, March 8, 2010

WOW~~~

now i'm having recess time in office XD
still can blogging wei??
better dont let the manager and boss know about that...
today morning i felt sleepy again ==
owh man....what's wrong with me?
haizzz....
thursday is the most horrible day... T.T
bless me >.<
i dont want to get a sucks result!!!!
my friend asked me what to study after that...
what to study????
i do not know about that ==
but i will make decision at the soon...
i hope i wont cry while looking at my SPM result...
no doubt.... i felt regretted...
but then nothing can be change since i passed up my exam papers...
office's computers cannot use facebook and MSN T.T
only certain website is allowed to use...
i have no choice >.<
ok lar....is the time for me to start my duty lor...
hope 6pm come as soon as possible....
i wanna go back home and have my own time!!!!

(i think this post containned lots of mistakes...because i finished it within 8mins and i have no chance to double check...)

No comments:

Post a Comment