Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wee~~~ XD

i love pop songs more and more!!!!
no doubt...they work efficient on awake me...
i easy feel sleepy while working...
especially after lunch time....
i currently using a website which is quite slow...
will take some time to buffer...
this makes me feel sleepy while waiting the page ==
after lunch and sitting on a comfortable chair in a cold environment...
who wont feels sleepy??
thus...i decided to bring along my hand-free to office...
when i feel sleepy....
i plug the hand-free to my ears and play my favourite pop songs....
haha....it's really works....
i wont feel sleepy at all....
but then....somethig wrong with my handphone memory card ==
my handphone memory is just a very little space...
so what can i do is....
choosed my favourite songs and minimized the size of files...
therefore my handphone is able to fill in more songs...
i need a new memory card T.T
i dont want to listen the same playlist over and over again....
besides that....
today i had done something wrong on my job >.<
i wrongly click....
there should be ''PP'' but i clicked ''PG''....
the information is confirmed....and cannot be change after all...
owh man!!!!!
but my boss and colluege never blame me >.<
they are really kind...
my boss just asked me be careful...
because once i clicked the confirm...everything will be go life....
their attitude made me ashamed....
i blame myself how come will make such mistake???
sad man....i must be more careful!!!!!
i should use a big hammer to knock my head ==
Ng Hooi Yee...please open ur eyes and see clearly before confirm anything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment