Saturday, March 6, 2010

I'm back =)

today morning woke up on 6.30am >.<
i felt sleepy and tired ==
after breakfast then i walked to the nearest bus stop from my house...
on the way...i noticed that i forgot bring the Smart card >.<
i ran back to home immediately.....
after i get the Smart card i ran back to bus stop =X
i was sweating non-stop even it's still early morning and the weather is cold...
may be i ran too fast XD
the driver told me that she will only wait for 1 or 2 more minutes...
luckily i didnt miss out....
no one is talking...besides me and the driver...
because i'm quite familiar with her =)
i expected it will be a very boring lecture...
but then.... i made a new friend...
she is friendly...so we have some simple conversations....
at least i'm not that boring... the lecture should be 6hours...
but we skipped another 3hours.... XD
thus...we only listened for 3hours...
the lecturer shown us some very horrible pictures ==
besides accidents.... he shown us the victim pictures...
those pictures are bloody and scary...
organs are flied out from bodies...
i still remember that one of the pictures is the brain of victim is beside the hand break!!
some victims u cant even see their face...
limbs are seperated with bodies ==
ok....i dont want to recall back all those memories >.<
that's why i always advice my friend not to message while driving!!!
i feel that...my days are fully booked XD
weekdays are working...
saturday go for piano lesson...
sunday go to temple dharma class~~~
but working is tired...
the tiredness for me is mental not physical >.<
but then i like this kind of lifestyle...
and i'm going to get my SPM result on thursday...
wish me all best =)

No comments:

Post a Comment