Thursday, April 1, 2010

hehehe...i love friday~~~
because i can go back home earlier =)
besides that after friday is weekend...
so here i am to enjoy my recess XD
but i cant guarantee later i wont feel sleepy and blur...
but i will try my best and concentrate on my job lar...
today...i dont know what's wrong with my co-workers...
suddenly all came to me and ask me why i am a vegetarian...
how do i settle my meals...
almost all of them were asking the same questions...
was abit shocked...
but never mind...i get used to this kind of reaction from others..
since i became vegetarian...
i did answered for the same question over and over again...
my co-workers were shocked i can endure those delicious foods..
erm...honestly...
at the first i become vegetarian was a hard time for me...
i admit i extremely like to eat seafood...
prawn and crab are my favourite!!!!
but then...i must endure even when watching someone is eating them..
after few months or weeks...
you will get used to this kind of life...
slowly...u will feel like nothing...
since i became vegetarian...
i feel more fresh...and my skin is better than last time...
no more constipation!!!
be a vege...can help to save the earth...
and also friendly to animals...
i'm glad to be vegetarian =)
no doubt..i never regret to become vegetarian...
i'm hoping people dont misunderstand about being vegetarians will lack of nutrition and unhealthy..
ok....gotta work soon....
after work then enjoy my time!!!
owh yeah~!!!!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha...yayaya...
    but later those who are not vege come and punch us XD
    joking joking~~~

    ReplyDelete