Monday, April 5, 2010

Happiness~~

my recess time at office became the time for me to post something on my blog here XD
i have no choice...
my house area still cannot access internet =.=
i practiced my piano playing skills and scale last night...
i'm still training to open my fingers for 9keys...
lol....but...my playing skill is really sux....
cannot play smoothly....
my piano teacher asked me to train more on my fingers...
i must practice harder...
learning ''Through The Kaleidoscope''~~~
it's not easy at all >.<
but i think i can perform it well one day...
practices make perfect =)

yesterday my darling,Li Wei messaged me...
she dated me out with Hui Ru...
yeah~~~~going to Pavillion tomorrow...
i take leave from my work just to hang out with you guys!!!!
hahahaha...
''Clash Of Titans''.....i'm coming!!!!!!
hope this movie wont makes me feel disappointed...
and we decided go to Sungai Wang to buy some clothes for ourselves~~
ladies love shopping!!!!! XD

there is a good news for me that i wanna share with you guys...
i bought a new spectical!!!!
may be tomorrow i can get it...
but i decided thursday only go to the shop to take my new specticle...
it's white frame!!!!! i love it so much!!!!!
Levis' brand =)
cost rm240 with students price and promotion =.=
half of my salary in a month gone...
i paid my piano lesson fee,petrol fee and specticle fee by my salary...
never mind...it's worth to ^^
i really really love the specticle!!!!
white in colour...it's so obvious on my face...
but then white colour is one of my favourite colours...
thus i choosed it...

okok....i dont want to talk like a nanny with a long long story...
i gotta wash my tupperware that i used and go to rest for awhile...
waiting for the coming of wednesday and my new specticle~~~
wish all of us have a nice day =)
see ya guys~~~enjoy ur day....

No comments:

Post a Comment