Sunday, April 11, 2010

My First Driving Lesson...

just went for driving lesson on this noon....
i thought it will be a scary lesson....
but what i expected is totally wrong....
it's fun and nice =)
i brought my jacket for lesson...
not because of it's cold...
but i heard that ur arm will get sun burn if u learning on afternoon...
thanks Li Wei and Hui Ru reminded me....
the uncle explained to me about gears,signals and pedals....
then i sat on driver seat...
i'm just followed what the uncle said...
but uncle do you know that...
the way you speak just as fast as a rocket...
sometimes i cant get what you want to tell me =.=
and sometimes i will forget to change into gear 1 when wait for the traffic jam...
i tried for gear 1 to gear 3 today~~~
haha...it's fun....

however it's fun...and i can handle it...
but then i still need to practice....
thus...after work on weekdays...
my mami will become my coach XD
she will train me...FOC leh~~~
no doubt....i totally believe in my mami...
no why...just because she have 21 or 22 years driving expernces...
thus i can save money on adding hours for driving lesson...
hope to drive now XD
addicted on holding stering and gear controller...
and Li Wei going to have driving test on tuesday if not mistaken...
wish her pass for the test...
i know she can do it!!!

when the way back home...
my coach allow me to drive by myself....
excited when the car goes to highway XD
when arrived house area...
it's abit hard for me to control the direction...
because..there were many cars and people walking around...
those cars parked there and made the road so small -.-
so my coach helped me to control the stering...
finally arrived home on 4.40pm something...
actually my lesson should be from 3pm to 5pm -.-
robbed my 20minutes....
ok...fine...because you are the coach....
waiting for the coming of next driving lesson =)

No comments:

Post a Comment