Monday, April 5, 2010

ARGH!!!!!

hohoho...finally my office employed two new officers...
one of them is a he and another is a she...
the guy is a vegetarian as well...
shock man XD
both of them are very quiet...
they were doing the same duties like what i did last time...
i'm blogging here while waiting for my account to refresh thus i can log on...
haha..i'm trying to save my time on doing my things...
not my fault...
because just now my office blacked out in a sudden...
due to heavy rain here =.=
i cannot access internet at my house again...
what the hell man???
streamyx made me scold rude...

besides that..i just went back to hometown last Saturday...
when i met my auntie and uncle...
they kept pursue me to study form6 than A-level..
T.T my daddy heard that strongly agreed...
because my uncle and aunties are educated...
one of them was doctor...>.<
thus....my father extremely believe in them...
now my daddy not really allow me to study A-level =.=
how??? i gonna make another decision again...
i said...i go study diploma will do!!!!
enough???? dont force me to study form6!!!
i dont like to study form6!!!!
now i need to check for diploma courses again =.=
hey man....it's already april...
i haven make me decision yet =.=
some universities or colleges dont provide july intake...

i really dont know who i should listen to...
different people with different opinions...
they just can give me some ideas..
the decision still need to make by own...
very upset now...
who can gives me some guides???
my brain is blank now....
lost of direction...
haiz....
it's hard for me to decide my future...
which one can bring me a brighter future???
my auntie said after studied biotechnology..
most of them just work as a salesman...
is that true???? i cant believe in that...
she asked me study proctologist...
sorry...i'm not sure how to spell the word...
if i spelled wrongly please kindly remind me =)

4 comments:

  1. hmm.. i have been thinking about my decision..
    i'm going to choose form 6 but not science stream..
    cuz i wanna save my parents money.. :))
    think about it girl =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know it's really save money...
    but then it's risky as well...
    i cant guarantee i can get a good result in STPM...
    i dont like to study all the day...>.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. baby, huh? ur relatives ask u study :
    form 6 = bright future?
    a-levels = no future?

    you should convinced them & tell them A-levels & STPM both world recognize.
    A-levels in english , test divide 2 part & not like STPM takes heavy burden & final exam everything...

    & u can convince use the reason that study form 6 even get expected result but you not 100% guarantee can enter the course you wanted. Local Uni everything is about QUOTA!!!
    What if you cant enter the course you wanted & u keep apply & apply & cant get it? End up is it still go to private Uni to study or you have no choice still need to stay in local Uni study the subject that you're not so interested in ?

    You tell ur parents nicely you'd make up ur mind to study tat course, den tell them reason & everything, let them have confident with you & the subject..since biotech is new branch of things & many of our parents to be honest their thinking remain same like last.. they dunno how bright will the future be... thats y they do not accept all of our reason...

    you juz try your best, LISTED DOWN ALL THOSE PRO & CONS THAT YOU CAN THINK OF FOR STPM & A LEVELS (if you have no idea, can find me, i help u crap...hahaha )... talk with them nicely... i think they will accept your reason...

    & reg the financial issue...
    a-levels & STPM, few thousand ringgit differences...
    1 of them will be your preference but another 1 you not interested in at all.. you try to ask back them what will they do when they have no choice to do something that they are not interested in, how's the performance all that wil be? (dont straight forward mention a levels & STPM.. if you do so, they sure no matter what they will stand on the point of view that STPM the best 1)

    wish you gud luck yea =)

    *is a bit too long, but i hope that you able to success with your own dreams*

    ReplyDelete
  4. owh thx darling!!!! u built up my confident!!! yes...it's true...i'm pretty sure i cant perform well in form6 coz i really not interested in it...but my uncle and aunty kept nag on me that A-level n form6 just almost the same...A-level hard to study as well...if i preferred A-level y dont i study form6...can save the money...haiz...diploma they still can accept coz it can pay by ptptn and after get diploma cert at least u can work n recognize...=.= i duno them lar...this saturday will go ack to my secondary school to attend the anugerah...will have a discussion wif my frens...i will take ur advices and share wif my frens =)
    thx ya..u did helped me alot...really...hope to see u on this sunday ya~~

    ReplyDelete