Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Thanks~~

i saw the comment of my previous post by tracy...
i felt appreciate that she is caring...
she always spend her time to give me guides about my further study...
even she is busy...
she is really a good friend =)
i should say....
she done more than what a friend should does....
helpful and friendly....
she is the only one who i can communicate to without affect by the age gap...
i doesnt mean anything tracy...but it's true XD
really thank you so much!!!!!
besides that..there are some friends who really care about me...
they also supported me all the while especially when i was moody and upset...
without you all....i might not stand for all these difficulties....
thanks who ever comforted me and be with me...
you guys make my life more colourful and fulfill....
even just a sentence can makes me feel warm for whole day =)
this is the power of cares,friendship and loves...
during the period of deciding my further study...
i learnt something...
i saw something...
i knew who is really good to me...
you may learn many lessons just by a simple incident...
i thought of all these things lately...
and i realized many things as well...
i hope i'm more mature than last time...

and....i'm exciting about....
i'm going to get my new spectacle today after work!!!!
keep looking at the time XD
yesterday just went out with darling and dear...
such a nice day!!!!
we watched ''Clash Of Titans''....
hmm....
this movie....erm...
below than my expectation....
no more surprises after watched the official trailer...
we watched 3D one...
darling and dear looked excited because this was the 1st time they watch 3D movie...
after watched movie....
we headed to sungai wang...
we bought nothing except for dear,Hui Ru bought a white T-shirt...
then we spent our tea time at there...
when we finished our tea time...
we forgot to pay XD
owh man!!!!! all people looked at us...
3 of us laugh non-stop after that...
memorable moment~~~
after that we headed to time square...
hohoho...
finally...
we bought some clothes that we like!!!!
my wallet was bleeding...
use my own money XD
but never mind...
as long as i'm happy with it...
ok..gonna work now....bye~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment