Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Holidays~~~

I've been so so so long never update my blog....
because my CPU was spoiled....
and I took some days to ask my friend's brotehr to help me purchase a new 1...
so now i got a brand new CPU.....
it's quite happy for me..... =)
1 more thing is....i'm enjoying my holidays~~~
relax???? not really....feel guilty....
this saturday and sunday will go back to hometown....
can i just stay at home with my sweetie pc????
but daddy will never ever allow me to do so....
thus....forget about it....
i don't know what should i do at grandma's house....
may be will mad with my cousin~~~~
wondering is it my classmates all studying???? >.<
i'm not really enjoy my holidays =(
eeeee......i feel guilty i never study at all....
test 1 is coming soon....i'm still slacking here....
but i'm just dont have the mood to study...
owh ya.....and i had done something with my eyebrow...
now i looks more mature XD
dont laugh at me and call me aunty when u meet me on street!!!!
but i like it =X
i want to be more lady and fenimine....haha...
i know i'm going to fail.....
come back to the topic.....
i need some motivations to make me study....
mami is nagging me for a whole day~~~~
''Why you never study 1???? Sat in front computer for a whole day!!!!'' bla bla bla~~~
i know she is worrying me~~~
but mami.....i seems like addicted on playing computer =X
ok.....i think no more things to let me share on here...
so...see ya guys....i miss my bed....but miss my computer more....
let's online more awhile ya =P
dont blame me lar mami....hehe...bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment