Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New Life Style...

yesterday went to college again...
go to my college is a tiring process....
I'm need to take LRT(star-line) from Salak Selatan station to Masjid Jamek..
after that buy the ticket for Masjid Jamek to Wangsa Maju(Putra)...
when arrived Wangsa Maju students need to take either Metro bus or TARC's bus go to college...
the whole journey will take almost 1hour >.<
I need to go to college everyday... T.T
luckily I have my friends to accompany me....
tomorrow gonna go to college again to take my schedule and register for ID card...
today will be the last holiday T.T
and I'm started to worry about my study...
I wish I could handle all my subjects...
and I had choosed my subjects...
I choosed General Paper,Biology,Chemistry,Physics and Mathematics...
I think I'll drop a subject...
I've watched a movie last night...
YES!! It's Ip Man 2!!!
very nice man!!! Proud to be chinese XD
you guys should have a look for this movie =)
actually was wondering to watch Iron Man or Ip Man...
but my friend told me that...
Iron Man is not that nice....
thus I prefered to watch Ip Man 2 =)
never regret for my decision~~~~
last but not least...
tomorrow going to take salary ^.^
woohoo~~~
go to office and meet my friends...
hahaha....see ya guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment