Wednesday, June 16, 2010

haha.....I'm going to say bye bye to my holidays~~
okies....some of my friends have world cup fever XD
but I'm not...
even thought I'm not but then I'm influenced by them...
my parents and I love the 2010 world cup theme song so much!!!
the lyric of Wavin' Flag makes me feel like I'm part of them...
a very nice song... =)
and yesterday went out with Li Wei...
we watched Karate Kid...it's a nice movie...
Jaden Smith is so so so cute!!!!
while we watching the movie...
there were some scenes very panic...
Li Wei kept holding my wrist tightly XD
I said : ''In future,your boyfriend will be very pity while watching movie with you...''
haha....don't blame me ya my dear...
but then it's ok for me to hold my wrist that tight...
and I also bought a belt,a dress and a pair of shoes~~
spent lots of money T.T
but then was a enjoyable day...

No comments:

Post a Comment