Friday, June 18, 2010

Random~

finally changed the new template and header for my blog...
it's good that blogger is now provides the new feature...
which is new templates for bloggers without losing anything in ur blog...
i felt bored...
so looked for some new headers from google...
wondering what my friends had done in these 2weeks holidays..
i mean for those who have same holidays as mine =)
my dearest mum nagging me non-stop...
no doubt....that is only 1 simple answer...
because she realised that i never study in these teo weeks!!!!
hahaha....i don't know i want to laugh or cry man~~~ T.T
i'm worrying about that can i still wake up on 5.30am and go to college everyday??
many classmates were asked me to stay at hostel which i dont need to spend so much of time go and back from college to house...
but then i prefer to stay at home...
i used to eat at home every night...and i think i can sleep well on my bed than hostel's bed XD
besides that..i heard some people complain about the connection at hostel is sux...
so they cannot access internet or play online games...
and for sure you will get bored with the foods at canteen...
so i prefer to stay at home than hostel...even it's save time...
tomorrow going back to grandma's house at Perak...
but i miss Hui Ru...too bad...i'm going to miss the chance to meet her on this sunday...
ok...let's wait for next sunday okay????
ehemm......my test 1 is coming soon on july T.T
and my brain is still emtpy??? just joking XD
not empty...but still cannot expert in everything...
i guess i can only answer some very very very simple questions...
tricky questions??? owh man...stay away from me pls~~
chemistry,biology,mathematics,G.P, and Malaysian Studies,
could you guys please love me??? i love you guys so much!!!!
so dont let me down =P

No comments:

Post a Comment