Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Life~~

test 3 is coming soon....>.<
i dont wish to die for my test 3!!!!!!
i shall study everyday...but i'm so so so lazy!!!
i dont even finish my tutorial works =X
so bad of me!!!!! =(
cant go out that often lately until i finish my test 3....
i'm wondering...is it my friends are all study hard for their test???
how do i control myself not to online that much???
but i used to chat with my friends in msn on night..
because after came back from college...i feel my mental is so tired...
but luckily...my friends also make me smile and laugh...
because we are the crazy one!!! hehe....
i dont think i will spend so much time at here after this post..
due to i need to study....no choice...A-level is not joking...
anyway...i feel happy lately...
because i'm always keep in touch with my parents...
i talk to them for so long every night...
daddy will shares with me what lectures talked about when he attended for lectures..
sometimes i also buy my parents foods n goods...
i love my parents!!!! =)
i wish i am a good daughter....
even thought i have something hide from them...
but i wish they still believe in me...
wish all my friends love their parents as much as possible...
because we dont even know how long we can spend our time with them..
as they getting older day to day...

No comments:

Post a Comment