Sunday, September 5, 2010

Holidays~~~

hoho....finally i'm here to update my blog....
actually imma kinda lazy to update my blog...due to my laziness...
so i'm going to have a great 1 week holidays!!!!
okies...just share something about my studies kay???
actually I never regret to choose A-level....
no why...just because it is helping me to build a strong base before go to degree...
I'm nt trying to offend others...
but A-level is really studying a wide range of things...
I'm glad that i met all my friends at college...
some of them did motivated me to study...
I've learnt many things too...
another thing is...may be i grew older...
i have more social activities with my friends...
like go shopping with my sisters....
go high tea,PC fair and so on...
I'm now in love with busy life...it makes me feel that my life is so fulfill...
but my wallet is crying too XD sometimes spend too much...
i have to plan nicely before go out!!!!
okies...i'm waiting my holidays for so long!!!
because...it's my last holidays before my year end exam >.<
i will apppreciate the times...but i still need to do revision at home...
if not i will die badly in my test 3~A.K.A year end exam...
i wonder why...i love to do exercise lately...
last time...i was extremely hate the feeling of sweating..
because it made me felt so dirty,sticky and uncomfortable...
but now...it's not...
after sport and sweating...then go for a bath...
you will feel that your body is so fresh and even your mind also...
you will be so energytic for the following hours...
all my friends are also enjoying their holidays~~ =)
so lets crazy on our holidays!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment