Friday, July 30, 2010

SWEET DAY~~~

I had a great time with my babes at KLCC this afternoon!!!
we went to secret recipe~~
we ordred for few different types of cakes...they tasted good!!
no doubt...we were the craziest one!!! and we took lots of picssss~~
more than hundred i guess...
and this post will be very long due to i'll post up some pics at the bottom...
it's really a nice time with them!!!! i enjoyed it a lot!!!
ok...lets show u some of my pics....
i choosed the funny 1 and show u guys kay????


eating eating!!! yum yum!!! desserts can always make me happy!!!
yerrr....we looked so ugly~~~haha

arghh!!! cake was dropped onto my palm!!! i looked weird with that emo~


oh my god~!!! damn ugly ni~~~~

wakaka....crazy right??? but i love this~!!

creamy lips!!! lend me a tissue~~ (a crazy girl is just behind me XD )

looked so evil lar O.O!!!! ngek ngek negk(evil~)


grrr!!!! i am a pig ^@^

haha....this picture makes ppl feel like wanna punch me....
I'm killing the cake!!!! grrr!!!!

hugging each other!!! so sweet right??? kakaka....

owh yeah~i love this 1...me and my wallet!!! dont say i looks like an aunty with this wallet T.T


hahaha....how do i looks like in this picture????

hey!!!! i want kiss kiss too!!!!! where's mine???


smiling~~~~~~~fake right???? hehe

me with suet li~~~~pretending we are serious...lol


hooi yee ng is acting like the guy but she failed to do so XD

No comments:

Post a Comment