Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dinner~

I had a dinner with my relatives =)
we celebrated grandma's birthday last night at restaurant~~
my relatives were shocked when they saw me...
because i changed a lot compare to last year XD
may be i keep my hair long and wore contact lens...
so it's quite big different from last time...
i chat non-stop with my sister cousins...
they so funny lar....but same to me XD
we shared our experinces and gossip!!!!
yeah~~~girls love gossip!!!!
i learnt many things from them too ^^
i ate a lot~~~because i love to eat!!!!
hmmm....i thought we got not much to talk about..
due to we had months never meet...
but what i worried about is just an extra...
because they are too friendly to be!!
some more 3 of us are really match...
without 15minutes...we can talk like we met for few days...
no secret..the real of us =)
i still remember how childish and funny we were while we were just kids...
it's so sweet!!! and nice memories i ever had =)
i'm glad that we still have the chance to meet and chat...
i think we should find a day and have a high tea!!!
besides that....my cousins are more handsome and pretty...
i wish all of us have a good life and bright future...
let's fight for our future ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment