Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lately~

I'm really busy lately....
but the main reason is i spent most of my free time on facebook lar XD
and I'm lazy to update my blog too...
so...before i go to sleep...
drop down something here for fun XD
A-level is really busy....
but i enjoy the time with my classmates =)
I've a lot of fun with them....
there is only few more years for me to enjoy study life...
so I will appreciate the days I'm still a student....
I know I'm not a good student...
I study last minute and sometimes didn't finish my tutorial works...
I must improve myself!!!!
and I got a news from my dear,Hui Ru...
she told me that Li Wei had deactivated her facebook account...
huh???? can do so huh???
I should ask her how to make it...
I dont want facebook affect my studies!!
yup...I admit I'm not strong enough to stand with all entertaiments...
so to ban all these games is the only way for me to stop wasting time on them...
hmm....should I????
anyway....I'm started to blur now...
I think I gotta sleep now...
please....give me a high quality sleep tonight!!!!
I need so much of energy to fight for my test,quiz and presentation tomorrow!!!
okay~~~just a very simple article to tell about my days lately...
may update my blog lesser and lesser...
but I think not much people will visit my blog~~
leave it there until I'm free to then only I'll update my blog XD
good night everyone~~can't wait to lay on my bed now!!!
I'm coming~~my lovely bed.... =)
sweet sweet sweet dreamzzzzzzz~~~~~~~~

1 comment: