Thursday, November 4, 2010

The New Me!!!!

I'm finally back~~the real me =)
last 2months i was moody and sad for something...
my close friends all knew what was happened on me...
but then i'm now fully recovered from my sadness!!!!
i'm really feel glad to have my friends who support me all the time!
when i need help...they always lend me their hands!
no doubt...they worried me when i look not ok =S
sorry to let you guys worry about me!!!
i'm fine actually...just sometimes feel so tired and need time to clear my mind...
remain silent doesn't mean i am moody...but i need some times to chill myself...
i've learnt many things these few months...
some are painful lesson...but..they make me more mature and independent =)
i'm trying to be optimist and have positive thinking!
i know i can make it...just the matter of time!!
after some incidents...i've more close connection with my friends...
they also told me that they understand me more...

some people will ask me either i feel regret for any decision i had made...
i will answer them NO with full of confident...
no why,but there is no point for me to regret..
even i had made a wrong decision...
feel regret cant make things change but will only make myself feel uneasy...
so i never feel regret for any decision i had made in my life...
sometimes i may choose for wrong pathway..but i will continue to finish the path i've choose..
even it is harder and painful...
nevertheless..i believe that you will gain more experience from the lesson...
you will learn how to solve your problems by your own...
it can makes you stronger...
feeling of pain is just temporary...it can be healed by time...
but those lesson will always in your mind and remind you..

i need to say thanks for those who ever hurt me...
they make me stronger and know to appreciate what i'm having now...
thanks for those who help me before...
when someone bad for you...you will know people who around you are really by your side and support you all the time!!!
well...some people said something hurtful to you...
you may feel sad,emotional and moody for days...
but then...why don't take those hurtful sentences as a lesson??
learn from mistakes and stand up again...
after cried...tell myself that nothing can beat myself down!!
stand up again...your true friends and family will definitely help you!
don't always think that how pity we are...
we may not know at the another side of the Earth..
there are much more people who suffering as well...
many people can still continue to live as they courage enough to face the problems...
you will never feel alone as they are also suffering with you...
so lets be strong!!!

tell myself i can make it!!!
yes....i did it!!!
smile always as everyone looks good with a smiling face!!!
let things go doesn't mean you don't care and mind about it...
but to let yourself feel better...
forgive people and treat yourself better~
it's time to say bye bye to sad face and welcome my smile come back to my face!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment